Rubble Chutes are the perfect way to remove rubble or household waste safely from multi-storied buildings to the rubble dump or waste container.
The Rubble, Waste or Safety Chute consists of two parts, namely:
- The Receiver which is located on the appropriate floor or level of the building where the rubble or waste is generated.
- The Chute which guides the waste as it falls to a safe area on the ground.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from durable Polyurethane
- No corrosion or rust
- Minimum noise levels
- Easy to install
- Promotes safety on any building site
- Rubble Receiver
Size: 1034mm (h) x 620 (w) x 800mm (d)
- Rubble Chute
Size: 1400mm (h) x 560mm diameter at top
- Fittings supplied with Receiver / Chute: 2 x 5mm x 1,2 meter chains
- 2 x 4 meter Scaffold Tube
- 2 x 1 meter Scaffold Tube
- 4 x (50mm x 50mm) bands with back plate eyebolt
- 2 x Swivel Coupler with base plate
- If a scaffold tower is used the Rubble Chute should be placed inside the tower for stability.
- Normally you use three chutes per floor and a max. of 6 chutes per receiver.
- The Rubble Receiver needs to be fixed to scaffolding. Scaffolding can be supplied as extra at request.
- Rubble or Waste Receivers are placed in line but on different floors.
- The safety chute is extended by linking numerous chutes together until the required height is reached.
Wear safety footwear for toe protection.
Gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves for hand protection.
Protect against falling objects. Compulsory on site. Bump caps protect from overhead obstacles.