Sieve’s are the ideal sifting device to clean your sand or small stone from debris.
Our Sieve’s are available in four mesh sizes, 3.15mm, 4.75mm, 6.35mm and 10mm
- Sieve 3.15
Dimensions: 530mm(w) x 600mm(h)
- Sieve 4.75mm, 6.35mm & 10mm
Dimensions: 840mm(w) x 1300mm(h)
- Ensure sand is dry when sieving as this allows for easier sifting.
- Place sieve at an angle with the provided leg or horizontal on two drums or similar product.
- Pass sand through the sieve, if sand is wet it will have to be hand rubbed over the sieve to help granules pass through the sieve.
- Regularly clean the waste debris from the sieve face.
All round protection: grade 1 goggles
Less hazardous work: grade 2 spectacles
Gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves for hand protection.