The Light Duty Chipper is low in weight, ideal for light work such as single brick wall breaking, plaster and tile removal.
- Rated power input : 1.500W
- Impact energy: 6 -25 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 900 – 1.890bpm
- Weight: 10.1kg
- Dimension: 570mm(L) x 270mm(H)
- Tool Holder: SDS-max
- Input Volt: 220V
- Flat Chisel - 25mm(W) x 400mm(L)
- Point Chisel - 400mm(L)
- Spade Chisel - 50mm(W) x 350mm(L)
- Tile Removal Chisel - 80mm(W) x 350mm(L)
Equipment normally on hire with this product
- 20m Extension Lead
- Auxiliary Handle
Operate your machine only with the auxiliary handle.
The auxiliary handle can be set to any position for a secure and low-fatigue working posture.
Loosen the knurled nut, rotate the auxiliary handle around the axis of the machine to the required position and tighten the knurled nut again.
The auxiliary handle can be mounted to a different position. For this, completely unscrew the knurled nut and then pull out the hexagon bolt upward. Pull off the auxiliary handle to the side and turn around the remaining clamping element by 180°. Mount the auxiliary handle in reverse order.
- Changing the Tool
Before any work on the machine itself, pull the mains plug.
Insert the chisel into the tool holder. Push the chisel adjustment ring forward and turn the chisel to the required position with the chisel adjustment ring. Release the chisel adjustment ring and turn the chisel until it latches.
- Switching On and Off – To start the machine, push the On/Off switch to the right.
- To switch off the machine, push the On/Off switch to the left.
- For low temperatures, the machine reaches the full impact rate only after a certain time.
- This start-up time can be shortened by striking the chisel in the machine against the floor one time.
- Setting the Impact Rate - The electronic control enables step less speed pre-selection in accordance with the material to be worked. The constant electronic control keeps the preselected impact rate nearly constant between no-load and load conditions.
- Select the impact rate with the thumbwheel 5 according to the material.
- The chisel can be locked in 12 positions. In this manner, the optimum working position can be set for each application.
- Insert the chisel into the tool holder. Push the chisel adjustment ring forward and turn the chisel to the required position with the chisel adjustment ring. Release the chisel adjustment ring and turn the chisel until it latches.
Safety Equipment suggested:
All round protection: grade 1 goggles
Less hazardous work: grade 2 spectacles
Breathing mask levels
- General Purpose Disposable Masks
General purpose, disposable masks for low-risk dust and water-based airborne sprays.
- Respiratory Disposable Masks
Respiratory disposable masks with a charcoal filter for welding fumes, ozone and most
nuisance level odours.
- Consult Product Supplier
Consult product supplier for guidance and data information.
Protection against high noise levels. Earplugs are suitable for short-term work.
Wear safety footwear for toe protection.
Gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves for hand protection.
Protect against falling objects. Compulsory on site. Bump caps protect from overhead obstacles.