Mortar Boards are the ideal container for your cement mortar when doing brick laying work.
The 100mm surrounding edge keeps adequate mortar contained within the mortar board for any brick laying job, big or small.
- Construction: Timber frame on a sheet metal bottom
- Outside Dimension: 600mm(w) x 700(l)mm x 100mm(h)
- Inside Dimension: 500mm(w) x 600mm(l) x 100mm(h)
- Weight: 9kg
- Place mortar board on a level surface when in use.
- Do not mix cement mortar inside the mortar board with a shovel or spade as this may damage the bottom metal sheeting.
- Clean the mortar board thoroughly with water after use before the cement mortar gets dry.
Wear safety footwear for toe protection.
Gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves for hand protection.
Protect against falling objects. Compulsory on site. Bump caps protect from overhead obstacles.